Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Something Fun! - YW Camp "Cups" song and actions

Wouldn't it be fun to learn this song?  This "We Are Faithful Daughters of God" to the "Cups" song is AWESOME!  
I need help with the actions...um, so much help.  Here are directions:
This is going to be great!  Let's learn it together, okay?  Here are the lyrics:

I feel the quiet power from above
With His light in my life, I'm truly strong.
I am anchored in the truth, share my faith while in my youth,
Though I know I'm a Daughter of God.

Of God, of God,
We're faithful Daughters of God.
We will stand as we believe,
We're preparing as we speak, oh,
We are faithful Daughters of God.

I feel the light of Christ within me burn.
Saying you were sent to earth to be like Him.
We have power over choice, so we've got to use our voice, 
'Cause I know that's my sacred mission.

Of God, of God,
We're faithful Daughters of God.
We will stand as we believe,
We're preparing as we speak, oh,
We are faithful Daughters of God.

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! That's for sharing! I'm going to try to teach my ward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did this take a year to get to my Pinterest page? You people are going to go viral! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did this take a year to get to my Pinterest page? You people are going to go viral! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the song and the idea for the tune of the cup song! I used some of your words and made it work for our camp theme rise up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I find out if I can get permission to put this into a camp songbook? I'm making the songbook for my stake, but I spent so much time on it I'd also like to list it on my etsy site--and for that I would definitely need to have permission!

    ReplyDelete